Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HOA says no pickup trucks in driveway

On Dec 20, 2:11*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote

In many areas, having a HOA will cause potential buyers to NOT buy
into an area.
And in this housing market (and for the foreseeable future), that is
the kiss of death to anyone who wants to sell their home.

That would be me. *I would never willing buy into a community with an HOA.
Far too subject to abuse by nitpicking neighbors with nothing better to do
than watch my grass grow too much in 5 days to suit them before the weekly
cutting.

Five days? LOL You better make that five HOURS.

In the past I have had two neighbors who would mow their lawn in the
morning and then in the late afternoon.

They both served on HOA boards and expected others to follow suit.

HOAs attract Lawn Nazis like a flame attracts moths.

TMT