Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
[email protected] LEGEND65@yahoo.com is offline

Default Any GOOD sales this year for the workshop?

On Dec 21, 10:22 pm, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
Since we are in the last week before Christmas, I was wondering if
there were any GOOD sales for the metal or wood workshop?

Woodcraft has the old style K Besseys on closeout, $20 for the 24" and
$25 for the 40" and free shipping until the 23rd. And I got a flyer
for $10 off $100. Crap, I think I just talked myself into that one.

I've been keeping an eye on Amazon, but it's only ever crap that's on
sale and haven't seen any of the $25 or $50 off codes they used to do
in a very long time.

-Kevin