Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default (OT)supper tonight

Stuart wrote in
:

In article
,
Robatoy wrote:
I was born and raised in Alphen Aan Den Rijn, formerly known as
Castellum, a Roman Toll was there at the only bridge across the river
Rhine..a little less than 2000 years ago.

By Golly!

You ought to be in the Guiness book of records :-)

Why? Holland was at the Northern edge of the Roman empire. In fact, a
sort of road in a hill near where I grew up was rumored to have been a
Roman road. We just used it to sled down along. I have a picture of the
"Holleweg" or Hollow road, see abpw in a bit.

Like Robatoy, I grew up in Holland. I moved to the US when I was 24 (J1
visa), then stayed as immigrant, and finally naturalized. Woodworking
came by necessity, I couldn't afford to buy the furniture ...

Where does the Guinness book of records come in?

--
Best regards
Han