Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default paint car hood

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 21:14:14 -0500, the infamous
scrawled the following:

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 08:26:35 +0000, Christopher Tidy
wrote:

Karl Townsend wrote:
OK, everybody, you convinced me, I'll pay up.

Let me tell you the whole story.

--snippage of the houndawg blues--

Sounds like an exceptional run of bad luck. Hope you get a break soon!

Sounds like that old hillbilly song: "If it wasn't for the bad luck,
I'd have no luck at all"

I think it originally came from an old Irish or Gaelic saying.

Nah, it was an excellent song from the blues/rock band Cream.

By booker t. jones and william bell
Lyrics:

Born under a bad sign.
I've been down since I began to crawl.
If it wasn't for bad luck,
I wouldn't have no luck at all.

Bad luck and troubles my only friend.
I've been down ever since I was ten.

Chorus

You know, wine and women is all I crave.
A big bad woman's gonna carry me to my grave.

Chorus

First verse

Born under a bad sign.
I've been down since I began to crawl.
If it wasn't for bad luck,
I wouldn't have no luck.
If it wasn't for real bad luck,
I wouldnt have no luck at all.

Born under a bad sign.
Born under a bad sign.

http://mog.com/music/Cream/The_Very_...der_a_Bad_Sign

--
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do.
-- Confucius

I like the Hee Haw version better. It changed every week, but her is
one version:

Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me

We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt
And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts
'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared
How was we to know they meant the way she was built

Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.