Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Archimedes' Lever Archimedes' Lever is offline

Default Anyone know how to split large binaries ?

On Sun, 21 Dec 2008 13:06:28 +0000, Eeyore
wrote:

I have some useful manuals etc that might be of interest but they are
too large to post singly (my news provider rejects them). Around 1 MB or
so.

I'm only using Netscape 4.8 (because I like it before anyone makes sarcy
comments).

Graham

Hard to believe that you have been in Usenet for this long and do not
know how to post a binary.

Hint: It is not a Nutscrape process.

Sections must be kept below 10k lines each.

The binary must be converted to ascii only. UUencode is the norm.