Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default O. T. Mentality of Hillbillies

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 05:28:07 -0600, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

You've set a bad example by displaying an unrealistic work ethic and
level of competence. The object is to accomplish a goal using the
least common denominator not rely on high expectations.

I'm sure glad I swallowed my coffee before reading that . The unions have
evolved from needed protection for workers to a shelter for mediocrity and
incompetents .
Like Ron .
--

Evolved?

They went from a social good to a social evil in only a few generations.

Thats called degeneration.

Hence Union members are degenerates.

Gunner

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..."
Maj. Gen. John Sedgewick, killed by a sniper in 1864 at the battle of Spotsylvania