Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default HOA says no pickup trucks in driveway

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 08:53:59 -0500, Norminn
wrote:

We have eight units in our condo. Three are for sale, three have liens
for unpaid monthly assessments.
Only one has the owner living in the unit (four empty, three rented).
One owner doesn't live in the US.
The three who are in arrears on monthly assessments have NEVER resided
in the units they own. I
hope all the flippers burn in hell, slowly. They are the scum that tax
money is being poured on.

At least some proposals for mortgage aid are designed to exclude
investment properties. Sometimes it's hard to write a law that does a
good job targeting the intended target. But certainly it would
require that the owner reside in the property.

BTW, I know that Bush and Paulson deserve some of the blame for giving
money to banks which then didn't lend it to anyone (but bought other
banks or paid dividends with it) but does the Congress deserve blame
too. Were the restrictions supposed to be in the law, or in the
contracts drawn up by the executive branch to implement the law?