Posted to alt.home.repair
Plebe Plebe is offline

Default HOA says no pickup trucks in driveway

On Sat 20 Dec 2008 11:49:50a, ktos told us...

Plebe wrote in
:

On Sat 20 Dec 2008 01:46:48a, Too_Many_Tools told us...

On Dec 17, 3:38*pm, wrote:
On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 05:52:28 -0800 (PST), "

wrote:
why anyone buys into deed restricted communities leaves me at a
loss........

my home means if I want a purple flamingo in the front yard no one
should be able to do a thing about it

There are people who don't want anyone around them to upset their
little world with anything different than what their narrow mind
finds acceptable.
I wouldn't be shocked if this case is appealed. This fires a shot
across the bow of every HOA in Florida.

BTW truck restrictions are not that rare around here. In Cape Coral
you can't have a truck in your driveway by city ordinance.

Many of the idiots that I have known would fit right in.

I will NEVER..NEVE..NEVER live where I have to deal with a HOA.

TMT

Then those of us who prefer some order and civility in our
"controlled" neighborhoods won't have to put up with the likes of you.
We should both be happy! :-)

Plebe

HOA = robotic brain dead idiots.
Wait until the HOA tells you what color hair you can have. Or they just
don't like your face.

oooooo, then baby will cry, cry, cry.

Been there. Not a problem. Would do it again.