Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Why are ceiling lights flashing?

Tony Hwang wrote in
:

James Egan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 08:47:39 -0800, wrote:

QUIT SMOKING! IT LEADS TO POOR HEALTH early ugly death and is a
waste of money.

beyond that just replace the dimmer........ its likely bad

Yes, I plan on replacing the dimmer.

And smoking in my family has never been problem for ANYONE. All
lived to their 80's and 90's. some smoked heavily. I smoked
cigarettes for 35 years, just quit 3 years ago, and my lungs are in
great health. Yet I've known MANY people over the years who have
gotten lung cancer, that never smoked in their lives.

Fine cigars are no more a waste of money than a fine wine, or aged
scotch, or an aged steak, etc. It's a luxury.

Yup,
It'd your life, you do whatever you want with it.
I once looked at dead smokers lung during autopsy.
It looked like soot covered chimney inside. Npo one
in my family has that filthy luxury(as you put it).

If I live to 80-90, what the heck do I care what my dead lung looks like?