Posted to uk.d-i-y
Phil L Phil L is offline

Default rubbish paint pod

Alang wrote:
On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 17:59:05 +0000, Tim S wrote:

coughed up some electrons that declared:

Much easier getting cheap rollers

I have a couple of nice rollers - I rinse mine as much as possible
under running water (5 mins or so), then chuck in the washing
machine on a no spin 40C "delicates" cycle - perfectly clean every
time.

I would consider using rollers if someone could explain how to stop
that fine spray of paint that gets everywhere except on the wall or
ceiling. Meanwhile I will stick to a 6 inch brush for walls and
ceilings and a 1 inch for cutting in

if you use a genuine sheepskin roller, spray is cut to a minimum, it's only
cheapo immitation fleece and worse still, sponge that causes fine spray.

They clean out easier too and therefore don't waste as much paint.

--
Phil L
RSRL Tipster Of The Year 2008