Posted to alt.home.repair
James Egan James Egan is offline

Default Why are ceiling lights flashing?

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 08:47:39 -0800, wrote:

QUIT SMOKING! IT LEADS TO POOR HEALTH early ugly death and is a waste
of money.

beyond that just replace the dimmer........ its likely bad

Yes, I plan on replacing the dimmer.

And smoking in my family has never been problem for ANYONE. All lived
to their 80's and 90's. some smoked heavily. I smoked cigarettes for 35
years, just quit 3 years ago, and my lungs are in great health. Yet I've
known MANY people over the years who have gotten lung cancer, that never
smoked in their lives.

Fine cigars are no more a waste of money than a fine wine, or aged
scotch, or an aged steak, etc. It's a luxury.