Posted to alt.home.repair
Plebe Plebe is offline

Default HOA says no pickup trucks in driveway

On Sat 20 Dec 2008 02:10:20a, Too_Many_Tools told us...

On Dec 20, 3:02*am, Plebe wrote:
On Sat 20 Dec 2008 01:46:48a, Too_Many_Tools told us...

On Dec 17, 3:38*pm, wrote:
On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 05:52:28 -0800 (PST), "

wrote:
why anyone buys into deed restricted communities leaves me at a
loss........

my home means if I want a purple flamingo in the front yard no one
should be able to do a thing about it

There are people who don't want anyone around them to upset their
little world with anything different than what their narrow mind

finds
acceptable.
I wouldn't be shocked if this case is appealed. This fires a shot
across the bow of every HOA in Florida.

BTW truck restrictions are not that rare around here. In Cape Coral
you can't have a truck in your driveway by city ordinance.

Many of the idiots that I have known would fit right in.

I will NEVER..NEVE..NEVER live where I have to deal with a HOA.

TMT

Then those of us who prefer some order and civility in our "controlled"
neighborhoods won't have to put up with the likes of you. *We should bo

th
be happy! :-)

Plebe- Hide quoted text -

Of course it would be your loss. ;)