Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis[_5_] mac davis[_5_] is offline

Default Woodturning, is it off topic here?

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 16:17:51 -0500, (Arch) wrote:

Hi Mac, Good tip, but too expensive for the R&A Pepper Mill Corp.
unless we can get a Govt. bailout. Only one pepper mill? I'd think
they would be a hot item in Mexico or have you gone completely over to
the artistic side?

Just not my thing, Arch.. I'm not much of a spindle turner or set up for deep
drilling..
I made the one for a client just to see how it worked, and she seemed happy with
it..
Also, since I'm mostly working ironwood now, I guess I'd need carbide forstner
bits.. Talk about over budget..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing