Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default How not to kill the grass?

"mm" wrote
"Ralph Mowery"

Thanks, Ralph and cshenk. I signed up, but they said it can be 7
days until I'm approved!

Standard disclaimer. Some local person, unpaid, maintains it if it's like
my area. I think I had to list my address too (but in postings, I just list
by general area). The specific address goes only to those I want to come
pickup something.

because there are too many free-nappers out there. I guess Baltimore
used to have just one group, but not it has three outlying groups
covering some parts of Baltimore, and you have to join the one you
live in.

Grin, I live in Norfolk area. I believe we have 5 of them here? 1 for each
of the 5 big cities that make up 'Hampton Roads' area. Newport News,
Norfolk, Suffolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach.