Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John-Del John-Del is offline

Default Looking for BM2576 (Semiconductor)

On Dec 19, 5:35 pm, Jack00 wrote:
Im looking for this IC in a LCD television. Does anyone have one?
Thanks

Sounds like one of those small 8 pin smd backlight inverter drivers.
(?) It seems like there's an infinite number of different devices
that these backlight inverters use. If so, the only advice I can offer
you is to try to find a used one in a computer repair shop, and if you
use a different number, replace the pair. Next time I run into the
problem of finding one, I'm going to try to use two discrete mosftets
in place of the IC.

John