Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Big 3 Bailout

On Dec 19, 8:18*pm, "David G. Nagel"
wrote:

NO matter the numbers in foreign countries, they still come to the USA
to fine quality living.

For how long?

You are still living in the past, my friend. You seem to think that
what the mighty USA once stood for cannot be superceded from either
the outside or from within.

I do hope that you will get it together and find yourselves again, but
for now, you're getting walked on by the competition.
That kind of onslaught has momentum. It will take years to stave off
the waves before your efforts will once gain (and I hope) make you
leaders of the free world.
You really have no idea the damage that last administration has done
to your once great country.
No idea at all.
And then to think that Obama will somehow rescue you, is folly.
Either one of two things will happen:
The Obama camp will motivate the American public to do with less and
start a recovery
or
You've been had by an imposter who is really no different than any
other blood-sucking overlord.