Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Marrs Bill Marrs is offline

Default Fence Spear Tips?

"RO" wrote in message
om...
I used one inch galvanized water pipe to make a metal fence. I want to put
spear tips on the tops but can't find any manufacturer that makes one that
will fit over a 1" pipe. The outside diameter is 1 3/8". Any ideas. I
can email pictures of what I need. I need about 200.

You could start with a weld on or drive on end cap,
http://www.mcnichols.com/products/ha...eldon/endcaps/

Then have whatever shape you wanted cut with laser, plasma or waterjet
and welded to the cap.

Or make a pattern and have them cast at a local foundry?

Are you SURE about that 1 3/8" OD?? 1" black/galvanized pipe
specs 1.315".