Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default DIY dunces?

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 22:27:22 -0000, Mark Spice wrote:

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=98971

My 7 year old son has a set of that stuff and loves playing around with
it. It does seem expensive but he has got a lot of value out of it.

Thanks your and Mr French's feedback, I think the lad (8) has just got
another Christmas present. B-)

Yup, got a set of that - wery good.

Either this snap stuff, which does strike me as easily expandable but
expensive or one of the other type with springs and lengths of real wire
to join things together. I think a trip to Maplin is in order...

Waitrose have some of those (first time I have seen them for years) -
only about £15 as well.

--
Cheers,

John.