Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair
ian field[_2_] ian field[_2_] is offline

Default Electrolytics question - update

"Archimedes' Lever" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 19:00:23 -0600, flipper wrote:

I did understand. You were, and apparently still are, guessing.

Stop responding to this retarded ****head. He deserves
intercommunication with no one here. The little ******* deserves to be
ignored by all of Usenet. The level of stupidity that he oozes is beyond
compare. His eyes are brown and there is a foul stench emanating from
his ears. Hucker is full of ****, essentially.

He even has a sad grasp of computational tasks. He doesn't seem to
understand that a slow hard drive and I/O interface can slow an entire
machine down... ALL processes, when it is on a box that utilizes an OS
that swaps to HD constantly.

He claims to be the tech support in a computer firm but in the original
branch of this thread he claims that his employer hired an incompetent
electrician to wire a new extension to the building, who allegedly phased
the neutral on the new ring mains. He kicked off with "8 failed
electrolytics in one day" but continued to modify his fairy tale as more
people picked holes in what he claimed happened.

I just don't know how much he says can be believed!