Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Woodturning, is it off topic here?

On Dec 19, 9:21*am, (Arch) wrote:

We could call
them "Cou Rouge Poivre Moulin" (My Redneck French is fractured, but we
ought to keep some Southeast & Southwest flavor anyway, just for the
tourists). We could sign them, "Robearre' *& *'Arc". *

oooooo...... I like it, "Arc". To make sure we didn't lose our roots
though, we should sign them for sure, but like Aunt Jemimah for syrup,
we should have a spokesmodel. Most of her teeth would be good, and
not too many tattoos. At least not where they could be easily
photographed.

What do you think about numbering them in Roman numerals? *Maybe it
would get us a quarter, ok a dime, more. I know you are not one to get
too greedy, but how about selling our mills on a teaser installment plan
that balloons half as high as my local (Wachovia) bank's mtgs. did.

Brilliant. Roman numerals, French handles for us, how could we go
wrong?
Heck, I'm ready to sub out the manufacturing already and sit back
while the profits roll in.

You?

((.... and then suddenly..... Robert wakes up from a wonderful
dream....))

Damnit.

;^)

Robert