Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default Big 3 Bailout

Upscale wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message
Tim... how angry and disgusted you must be with life and those around
you. You have slammed all the doors to any and all input from those
who /are/ offering up some new ideas. Yet you are so sunk in your
quicksand, that it is now obvious you are terribly lost. You need a
hug.

What he needs is several slaps in the face. (this is where Tim claims to

First a defense of stealing, now a call for violence. The inevitable
endgame of a broken worldview.

have a 6th degree black belt in seventeen forms of martial arts). Or ever
better, a debilitating illness that eats away any savings he's squirreled
away and then let him exist solely on charity so he can get the medical care
he needs.

Face it R, some people are incapable of being redeemed, or in this case,
deserve the self-serving petty little world they live in. He can call me and
everybody else in Canada who has received health care evil and thieves

Receiving from a system you're forced to participate in is not evil.
Defending theft - as you have repeatedly - is evil.

he wants, but it all comes down to the fact that he's got the social
conscious of a cockroach.

Maybe. But I don't want to steal from my neighbors nor do I fantasize
about violence upon strangers I chat with on usenet. As always, your
bad premises lead to bad conclusions and even worse behavior. This
has nothing to do with me.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/