Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Cavity wall insulation

techpro wrote:

My wife went through all the stuff the builders handed over when we
bought the house, and there is a folder with a page in it describing
the insulation. For the walls they have ticked "insulating blocks". So
if there isn't any cavity wall insulation I guess we should be sueing
the builders (the 10 year NHBC isn't yet up) rather than paying to
have it installed.

Insulating blocks could refer to any number of lightweight concrete
blocks used for the inner leaf - it does not mean the cavity will have
any other filling necessarily.

--
Cheers,

John.