Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Nick Hull Nick Hull is offline

Default DIY crow's foot wrench

In article
,
Pilgrim wrote:

Having just put a new thermocouple in a water heater and without my
crow's feet[which would probably been too big for the job].
question 1 does any one make 1/4" drive crow's feet?

When I needed a special crow's foot (22mm) I made one by cutting off the
end of an open end wrench and welding a short (3/8) extension drive to
it, works wonderful for tightening the axle nut on my 3-wheeler when
nothing else would fit (a socket wouldn't work at all ;(