Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default [OT] Big 3 Bailout

Mark & Juanita wrote:
Morris Dovey wrote:

and if you scroll down to "Finances" you'll get the same reality check I
just did. Education at retail is bloody awful expensive!

It all depends upon the school. Our Lutheran elementary school charges on
the order of $4200 per year, our area Lutheran High School in Phoenix is
approximately $6500 per year. The quality of education is high, the
teacher student ratio is low and the environment much more conducive to
learning.

That sounds good. I think I've heard around $8K for a (not Lutheran)
church high school a few blocks from where I live.

Out of curiosity, are the schools completely funded from tuition fees or
is there additional funding from other sources?

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar