Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default Big 3 Bailout

Robatoy wrote:
On Dec 18, 6:06 pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
snipped a whole bunch of old, tired rhetoric.
Even more broadly, someone's need for something - no matter how real,
important, legitimate, or urgent - does not grant them the moral
permission to loot someone else's treasure - no matter how much that
other person has.

A starving man does not have moral authority to
steal from the wealthy man.

The starving mad has moral permission to

That HAS to be Freudian.

ask for help, offer to work when and if able, but there is no moral
get-out-of-jail-free card just because he needs something.

Tim... how angry and disgusted you must be with life and those around

I am neither angry nor disgusted with life. I am disgusted
with my dishonest fellow citizens, no more, no less. I am,
however, on strike at the moment, committed to doing nothing
whatsoever that benefits said moochers. No reason to work long
hours, help create new companies, and increase the population of the
employed. I too shall retreat to moocher land and resign myself
to working just enough to take care of my own interests. I'm
trying to figure out how to pillage the Federal handout system
legally so I can get back the many dollars it's extracted from
me by force to support things like drum beating classes and
identity politics in universities. I think I am going to like
being on welfare - you meet the nicest people in line.

you. You have slammed all the doors to any and all input from those
who /are/ offering up some new ideas. Yet you are so sunk in your

I have done no such thing. I simply cannot accept ideas predicated
on theft as morally legitimate. Charity? I'm all for it (when I'm
not on strike). Lending a helping hand up? You bet (when I'm
not on strike). But it's pretty outrageous to watch a significant
portion of my life's income evaporating into asinine programs
run by political con artists that benefit lazy mooches and then
get told, "you're not doing your fair share."

quicksand, that it is now obvious you are terribly lost. You need a
hug. Let me guide out of your rage, and enjoy some humour.

The whole world is NOT trying to steal all your pennies.

My fellow citizens are trying to steal from anyone who will give
them what they want. I am one of many people thus targeted.
I've never thought it was personal, conspiratorial, or specific
to me. It is merely evil and immoral.

Private schools are run by elitist bigots. ( I was educated in one.)

I was educated in two and observed neither elitism nor bigotry
in either in the total of some 10 years between them I attended.

(pssst.. have fun with that line.)

Maybe the bigotry and elitism wasn't really innate to schools
but adhered more to [some of] the students themselves?

I know of no-one as bitter as you are, Tim.

You don't know me at all.
You are wrong about my being bitter. I am not.
I am playing defense (and I am on strike).

Take a breath of fresh air and repeat after me:
Robatoy is the light.

Robatoy is a fright.

Robatoy knows everything.

Robatoy knows who killed JFK.