Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Big 3 Bailout

On Dec 18, 6:06*pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
snipped a whole bunch of old, tired rhetoric.

Even more broadly, someone's need for something - no matter how real,
important, legitimate, or urgent - does not grant them the moral
permission to loot someone else's treasure - no matter how much that
other person has.

A starving man does not have moral authority to
steal from the wealthy man.

The starving mad has moral permission to

That HAS to be Freudian.

ask for help, offer to work when and if able, but there is no moral
get-out-of-jail-free card just because he needs something.

Tim... how angry and disgusted you must be with life and those around
you. You have slammed all the doors to any and all input from those
who /are/ offering up some new ideas. Yet you are so sunk in your
quicksand, that it is now obvious you are terribly lost. You need a
hug. Let me guide out of your rage, and enjoy some humour.

The whole world is NOT trying to steal all your pennies.
Private schools are run by elitist bigots. ( I was educated in one.)
(pssst.. have fun with that line.)
I know of no-one as bitter as you are, Tim.
Take a breath of fresh air and repeat after me:
Robatoy is the light.
Robatoy knows everything.
Robatoy will cure you.