Posted to rec.woodworking
skeez skeez is offline

Default What is it with this place?

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 00:00:06 -0600, "MikeWhy"
wrote:

I broke my last coping saw blade about 2 months ago, and finally got around
to ordering replacements. They showed up a little after Thanksgiving, but by
then, I had already misplaced the saw. Yesterday, the saw popped up, still
minus its blade of course, in (of all places) the saws and blades drawer. So
where do you suppose the package of replacement blades are? I know I saw
them a few times in the past weeks while looking for something else, might
even have moved them aside to make space for something. Any of you guys seen
my saw blades?

No but if you throw the saw away the blades will turn up soon after

skeez