Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill[_18_] Bill[_18_] is offline

Default Cheap trolley jack broken

I have a collection of 4 cheap trolley jacks of various ages that I use
for jacking up things like ends of boat trailers and the occasional car.

All of them seem to have a similar small U-shaped clip that connects the
hydraulic plunger to the handle. My favourite jack, which probably came
from Lidl, has a swivelling handle which makes it really handy in
confined spaces. But its little clip has snapped.

Can anyone suggest a source of likely small clips? I've looked at
Halfords collection of little pre-packed oddities and been round several
stockists of cheap jacks without success.
--
Bill