Posted to alt.home.repair
RonABC RonABC is offline

Default Underground oil tank removal costs

Thanks. I am in Southern New Jersey. As I wrote, I do have an idea of what
a typical tank removal can cost if there is no leak. But, what I'm
wondering about is how much it could end up costing if a tank is not located
near a building but is found to have leaked when it is removed. Can you
post any information about what your experience has been in terms of the
cost when tanks that you removed turned out to have leaked? I know you
can't say for sure without seeing each specific situation, but I do hear
stories every so often about the cost being 50K or more once a tank has
leaked.

wrote:
I am an oil tank contractor on the East Coast. If you are within my
territory, an oil tank decomission cost starts at around $ 1,050.00
There are other incidental costs such as permits costs and disposal
fees. The name of my company is MH Tank Co Inc. Please feel free to
contact me. My telephone # in NJ is 973-390-5356 and my NY # is
845-544-2330 my web address is mhtank.com

Respectfully,

Mike Hoensch