Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair
Peter Hucker Peter Hucker is offline

Default Electrolytics question

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 01:24:22 -0000, Archimedes' Lever wrote:

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 19:09:44 -0000, "Peter Hucker" wrote:

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 01:42:09 -0000, Archimedes' Lever wrote:

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 18:38:49 -0000, "Peter Hucker" wrote:

The building I work in is being extended and refurbished (involving rewiring). What would you suggest I do? Apart form insist they stop using Irish electricians?

You're hopeless. Mainly because I should not need to be suggesting
anything in such matters.

It's not my building, I have no say in who works on the electrical system.

The flood of stupidity from you never seems to cease.

Try responding to what I wrote instead of writing childish comments.

His wife had been killed in an accident and the police were questioning Finnegan.
"Did she say anything before she died?" asked the sergeant.
"She spoke without interruption for about forty years," said the Irishman.