Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical
DaveC DaveC is offline

Default Fluke DMM recommendations?

Have been using Fluke 73 and 77 handhelds in the field with good results. But
for Christmas I think I'd really like a backlit display under certain
conditions.

I see that the 87 is a common model. How many rev's have there been? It's now
87-V. What's the difference between all of revs? (I might go for a used one,
so I'd like to know how they differ...)

Other models? I don't need any fancy features such as frequency or duty
cycle, just basic VOA and maybe C. But it must be Fluke (tried a good Chinese
meter but found couldn't adjust to its design quirks), LCD, backlit, and use
common batteries (no proprietaries). 3.5 digit is OK.

Suggestions? Recommendations? Testimonials?

Thanks,
--
DaveC

This is an invalid return address