Posted to rec.woodworking
Highland Pairos[_2_] Highland Pairos[_2_] is offline

Default What is it with this place?

We used to love those ad screwdrivers. We'd get em by the handful and then
just mangle them for whatever we needed, grind em, bend em, shape em. Do
whatever, it didn't matter they where free and plentiful. We should have a
contest for the most creative use of one of those things. Now I'm not in
that type of business anymore and now I have no ad screwdrivers. :-(

SteveP.

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
MikeWhy wrote:

So where do you suppose the package of replacement blades are?

For years handed out small screwdrivers with a magnet in one end.

Would caution the person receiving the screwdriver that it had a set of
invisible legs which the screwdriver used to run away and hide when you
weren't looking.

My bet is those blades came equipped with a set of those invisible legs.

Lew