Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default What is it with this place?

Bored Borg wrote:
in the past weeks while looking for something else, might even
have
moved them aside to make space for something. Any of you guys
seen
my saw blades?

No, but if you help me find the keys to my truck we can drive
around
and look for them.

Hey, if you find them can one of you drive me to the optician so I
can get some new glasses to help me find my old ones?

I have to keep my mind on a stout chain to prevent me losing it.
Unfortunately I can't find the other end of the chain I think it was
swallowed by a polka-dot wooden duck named Ida which flew south for
the winter and then went into business selling moonbeams to penguins
who need them in the manufacture of transient saw blades, glasses,
wrenches and interdimensional key rings oops it wasn't a polka duck
it was a poltergoose

There, that explains everything.

To never lose anything ever again, tie EVERYTHING to a piece of
string but keep hold of the other end and don't let a goose get hold
of it and don't be persuaded to let go for anything or anybody.
Colour code every string differently. Simple practical and
effective.

Reminds me of a scene in "City of Ember".

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)