Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis[_5_] mac davis[_5_] is offline

Default What is it with this place?

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 00:00:06 -0600, "MikeWhy" wrote:

I broke my last coping saw blade about 2 months ago, and finally got around
to ordering replacements. They showed up a little after Thanksgiving, but by
then, I had already misplaced the saw. Yesterday, the saw popped up, still
minus its blade of course, in (of all places) the saws and blades drawer. So
where do you suppose the package of replacement blades are? I know I saw
them a few times in the past weeks while looking for something else, might
even have moved them aside to make space for something. Any of you guys seen
my saw blades?

Probably went to the same place that one sock of each pair goes, into a black
hole..
Most likely, your blades are is said black hole, having coffee with my pack of a
dozen 12" sanding disks..
Been looking for them off and on for a year with no luck, and there aren't a lot
of places that you can put a 14" x 14" package that requires a flat surface in
my shop that isn't highly visible..
I've decided that it's time to locate them, though..
I'll order another dozen, and the old ones will show up the day after the new
ones get here..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing