Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default What is it with this place?

Sonny wrote:
This time of year, isn't that called the eggnog effect?

Nahh, it's a brief transition to an alternate universe. One time I
went to get a stamp. I knew they were in the center console to the
car, which was a rectangular box with no nooks or crannies. Opened it
up and there were no stamps there. The next day I checked it in
daylight. Still no stamps. Got a new roll of stamps next time I went
to the post office, went to toss them into the center console and by
golly _now_ there was a roll of stamps in there.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)