Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default Battery question

My grandkids have an electric atv. The battery is kaflooey, and I need to
get another. It is a 12v. 8ah, and says cautions on battery acid. So,
apparently, it is an acid battery. It is pretty much sealed. It is approx.
2.5"w x 4"h x 6"l. I was wondering if I could just get a battery like is
used in atvs or motorcycles or such and use that, giving it more riding
time. These can be put in two at a time if properly connected. Not sure +
to - or + to +, but the directions will have that. Do you think that would
be too much battery?

Steve