Posted to uk.d-i-y
Baz Baz is offline

Default 5.5mm nut driver for cordless screwdriver?

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Baz wrote:
Do you not have Google installed on your pc?

Since when did you need to install google....

SNIP
You may not have to install Google, but you have to know how to use it.
This first thing anyone should do with Google is set your preferences.

Set the Filtering to "Do not filter my search results"

Set the number of results to 50 or 100

And tick the Open search results in a new window.

Save preferences.

Now see how well Google works.

Also use """" inverted comers.

do a search for nut driver and then try "nut driver"

'Nut driver' will probably bring up thousands of the wrong thing. If you
read the original post, he's already tried the most likely places for what
he actually wants - not what someone else thinks he needs. ;-)

--
*I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

"nut driver" brings up only 1/4 million, where nut driver brings up over a
million.

Baz