Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Downie Tim Downie is offline

Default Vokera boiler fault code 10 gas supply

Yellow wrote:
wrote in message
Hi Group,

We have bulk propane supplied to our house. Just had a delivery
yesterday (full tank)
and when I looked at the boiler it was reading fault code 10 (gas
supply).
I reset the boiler and ran the gas rings on the cooker thinking
there might be some problem with the gas.
After a few resets of the boiler the boiler did manager to get going
and then ran ok all that evening.
However this morning the boiler started up but then must have
tripped out with fault code 10 gas supply again. I have now
reset the boiler and it seems to be heating ok again.

Any thoughts on what might be causing it.

What does your boiler manual say the fault code means?

I'm guessing from the subject line and message content that it means a gas
supply fault. ;-)

Tim