Posted to uk.d-i-y
Baz Baz is offline

Default Picture Frame .How To Hang It

wrote in message
I got a couple of picture frames from Wilkinsons today and on the back
there are two things to hang them..one vertical and one horizontal but
I've never seen the like before .Anyone any ideas how they should be
used ..
Have a look at the pic. I tried to bend one up to get a wire or cord
under it and it just pinged away from the backboard .They are held to
the board by lugs behind the two round holes .

I guess I'll need to nail pins in or a couple of small eyes
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/IMG_9258.jpg

I would suggest that the little black clip has been fitted back to front.
If it was flipped over there would be space for the head of the screw or
tack.

Baz.