Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
lh lh is offline

Default Shop dog - Good Buddy.jpg (0/1)

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 11:21:49 -0800, Zz Yzx
wrote:

110 lbs of big yellow puppy, in his prime.

Golden retriever/yellow lab cross. Best natured and smartest dog I've
ever met. Liked to eat things vinyl as a pup (and he was a puppy for
a looooonnnng time).

-Zz

My daughter has a Golden Retriver / Black Lab mix. She is the sweetest
dog I've been around. She has the hair and shape of the Golden, but
her hair is block. It's a good mix.

Another mix that I like is Lab / Shepherd mix. She had one and he was
a remarkable dog. He has passed on though at the age of 14. :-(