Posted to alt.home.repair
Walter R.[_2_] Walter R.[_2_] is offline

Default HOA says no pickup trucks in driveway

The title company will not close the transaction unless the new owner signs
off on the CC&R's. The bank will not lend on the property unless the buyer
signs compliance with the CC& R's and By-Laws of the HOA.

CC&R's are voluntary agreements, intended to keep up property values. Works
very well, too. Nobody is forced to buy into a HO administered tract. Keeps
out a lot of trucks which spell "low income" and "blue collar" and
"rednecks" and cheap housing.

Who wants to live in a neighborhood were people cannot afford to drive
passenger cars? :-)
--

Walter

wrote in message
On Dec 17, 8:42?am, "HeyBub" wrote:
"[FLORIDA] The board of directors representing The Eagles, a deed
restricted
community in Odessa, was trying to keep A.J. Vizzi from parking his Ford
pickup truck in his home's driveway. HOA rules state all trucks must be
parked in a garage."

Judge renders declaratory judgment in favor of truck owner, says HOA is
insane and must pay about $100,000 in legal fees. Take drug test.

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/most...yid=96159&prov...

why anyone buys into deed restricted communities leaves me at a

my home means if I want a purple flamingo in the front yard no one
should be able to do a thing about it