Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default O. T. Mentality of Hillbillies

Hawke wrote:
"Bruce In Bangkok" wrote in message
On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 20:36:44 -0800 (PST), Millwright Ron
wrote:

Mentality of Hillbillies

As one Republican lawmaker told Novak, GOP leaders champion an
"anti- union attitude that appeals to the mentality of hillbillies
at revival meetings."

The hostility, while disgusting, is unsurprising. Unions wield power
for workers, meaning they present an obstacle to Republican
corporate donors, who want to put profit-making over other societal
priorities.

Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

Funny. I've worked nearly forty years overseas where there wasn't the
smell of a union and been paid far above union scale the whole
time... of course I knew my business. Is that the difference?

Nope. You were lucky. Everyone that is successful is also lucky.
Count your blessings and don't think for a minute that your success
in life simply came from hard work. You probably noticed that a lot
of the poor people overseas work very hard and haven't got a pot to
**** in. They weren't lucky, of course.

Hawke

I guess all those Oriental families that *all* work in the family business
until it starts making enough to start another business are lucky too .
Yer a ****in' idiot .
--
Snag
every answer