Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mould appearing on interior upstairs room wall

geraldthehamster wrote:
On 17 Dec, 10:05, kieran5405 wrote:
Hi,

In my upstairs bedroom wall, black type mould has started to appear
on the interior wall...where the ceiling meets the wall.

This is appearing on the upstairs front of house wall...mainly in the
2 top corners. I went up into the attic and tried to check the 2
corners from there as best i could...there was a lot of beams
etc...but as best as i could see there didnt seem to be any damp.

Any recommendations to get rid of this. Also what is it a sign of.

Thanks,
Kieran

Three answers - ventilation, ventilation and ventilation.

Answers 4, 5 & 6 are - ventilation.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk