Posted to rec.woodworking
Charlie Groh Charlie Groh is offline

Default Delta contractors saw and Biesemeyer fence

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 05:33:08 +0000, Lisa Safford Poignant
Lisa.Safford.Poignant.38e8a60@homeimprovementbant er.com wrote:

todd;1470250 Wrote:
"Kevin" wrote in message
.. .-
I'm trying to sell my Delta contractors saw with Biesemeyer fence.
It's
in the Denver area.

http://denver.craigslist.org/tls/948173522.html

Something tells me I am not suppose to put for sale items on this
newsgroup.-

Prefix your post with "FS:" and most people won't care.

todd

I agree. As long as people are forwarned that it is an item for sale,
they can either choose to look at the post or ignore it. And it is a
perfect place to find items you might need.

....I've only been doing usenet for 7 years, but have many interests
and, thusly, frequent a few diverse NGs. There *is* a netiquette of
sorts, but it takes awhile to find out what it really is, and there is
also anarchy...lots of anarchy. Most people who participate in NGs
are there to converse with others so interested, but there is a
significant *other* population who revel in chaos. *We* can't stop
them...not really. The antidote for such misuse of usenet (heh...) is
either to killfile the offensive whatevers, or simply ignore their
postings. Caveat emptor...

cg