PM6564

Default Vintage Powermatic lathes

"My Old Tools" wrote in message
Yep. The manual set cost me over $300. I pay $6.00 per month for hosting
and $10 per month for ISP, not to mention phone line. The scanner wasn't
free either and neither is my time. You can get some of the manuals from
PM, but many of the older machines are no longer available from them. Try
asking for a #10 mortiser or the single end tennoner. I can't afford the
space for all of them on-line, so when someone needs one, I send it. If

you
don't need it, or if PM can send it, great. If you need it on Saturday
night for a Sunday auction, its available.

--
Ross
www.myoldtools.com

Why don't you just send the scanned copies to http://www.owwm and let them
host it. Then you won't have this huge 16.00 outlay of cash to worry about
every month.