Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Wescott Tim Wescott is offline

Default O. T. Mentality of Hillbillies

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 18:26:39 -0500, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Tim Wescott wrote:

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 20:36:44 -0800, Millwright Ron wrote:

Mentality of Hillbillies

As one Republican lawmaker told Novak, GOP leaders champion an
“anti- union attitude that appeals to the mentality of

hillbillies
at revival meetings.”

The hostility, while disgusting, is unsurprising. Unions wield power
for workers, meaning they present an obstacle to Republican corporate
donors, who want to put profit-making over other societal priorities.

So are all union boosters as bigoted as you?

Don't blame bigotry, when stupidity is the real cause.

What, the "I'm for the workin' man, except for them hillbillies over
thar"?

As far as I'm concerned, bigotry is just one face of stupidity.

--
Tim Wescott
http://www.wescottdesign.com