Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair
Archimedes' Lever Archimedes' Lever is offline

Default Electrolytics question

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 16:07:43 -0000, "ian field"
wrote:

"Archimedes' Lever" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 20:22:48 -0800, John Larkin
wrote:

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 16:44:39 -0800, Archimedes' Lever
wrote:

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 19:34:17 -0000, "Peter Hucker" wrote:

A pack-a-day smoker will lose approximately 2 teeth every 10 years.

But the average person loses about 6.5 teeth every 10 years. I suppose
that means smoking is good for dental health.

John

Bwuahahahah!

Cannabis is a better brand. Tobacco sucks/kills.

Cannabis is healthy.

There's no telling what dealers mix into resin to make up the weight

You're an idiot. I buy freshly cured, properly grown, un-****ed-with
weed. If you are getting ripped off, you need to find friends that are
actually trustworthy, not out to screw you and act as if they are doing
you a favor. Nobody adds anything to anything out here. There are
reputations to uphold, and punishments to endure for those that do.

- I
usually have an allergic reaction.

Hemp seed is second only to the soy bean in protein content. It also
contains very high (the highest) Omega-3 levels. We could probably feed
the world if some nations were not so bullheaded about it. That is just
the hemp seed. It doesnb't even have to be a THC producing plant.

The stuff us self inebriators use (the THC producers)is good for
several medical conditions, and the molecule attacks many cancer cells,
not to mention that humans have a key/receptor attachment for the
molecule. A feature which very, very few 'drugs' can claim.

I guess I am lucky.

I like Chocolate.. turns out that it is good for you.

I like cannabis, and I do not need ANY fellow members of my species
telling me ANYTHING about that material. Turns out it has several
benefits as well.

The last time I tried weed that was supposedly skunk it had hardly any
effect, I just don't bother anymore.

Sounds like the money grubbers have sucked all the karma out of your
neck of the woods. Perhaps Mr. Klaatu should visit them.