Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair
Tom Del Rosso[_3_] Tom Del Rosso[_3_] is offline

Default Electrolytics question

"Zootal" wrote in message

I likewise had all of my wisdom teeth removed in ~1980. And it
was no loss
.

Did you enjoy the experience?

Actually, yes. They used some pretty good drugs on me. At the time,
they could have taken all of my teeth and my tongue too and that
would have been just fine with me

I had them all removed at once, and was so bruised people kept asking if I
got beaten up.

The surgery was fine, thanks to the drugs, but a week of having my jaw so
sore I could barely open it was not. I lost 10 pounds that week (it was
during my 4000 calorie-a-day youth).

zero, and remove the last word.