Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair
Tom Del Rosso[_3_] Tom Del Rosso[_3_] is offline

Default Electrolytics question - update

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Microsoft started under a different business name, building
electronic vehicle counters that were used to audit the traffic on a
road. Then they wrote one of the first BASIC interpeters for the early
kit computers under their new Microsoft name.

The first MS product I used was the Z80 card for the Apple II. I wonder who
their hardware engineer was. None of the founders who got rich seem to have
that kind of hardware knowledge. He must have designed the traffic counter
too.

zero, and remove the last word.