Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical
DaveC DaveC is offline

Default 9v battery terminal blanks?

I want to keep some NiMH rechargeable 9v batteries in my tool bag (well, my
meter bag, actually). I am currently running a double loop of electrical tape
around the entire battery to insulate the terminals.

I'd like to use something more durable (one battery has had a terminal peek
through the tape) and was thinking about something like a battery terminal
connector but made of insulating material like nylon (probably of some
cheaper plastic).

Does such a thing exist? I did web searches, but maybe my terminology isn't
spot-on...

Ideas?

Thanks,
--